Thursday, April 17, 2008

abc news


yesterday i photo assisted the mcarthurs on a shoot for ebert & roper at the abc studios.  we watched them do a show, doing some candids, and then did some more promotional stuff on a gray sweep.  during their show they went on and on about the this new sarah marshal film.  i think ive decided that i dont trust their opinions anymore.  when we had a break john photographed ben and i pretending to be the newcasters at the studio.  i put on my best barbara walters face.

8 comments:

Kelli Nicole said...

That's so fun! I'm glad you're getting these cool assisting opportunities.

Emily DeWan Photography said...

How fun! I think you've found your new calling :)

Amber and Greg said...

That looks like it was so cool! You do a better Barbara than Barbara herself!!!!! I am glad you are so happy with what you are doing in your life, and hope it takes you places you have only been able to dream of. I love you Kel

Kris Tina said...

That is really the perfect news anchor pose. I am tempted to start practicing that pose -myself.

Megan said...

The question is, can you do the bawbwa waltaws voice...?

Meg said...

That's awesome! Does Tyson ever come to San Clemente anymore? Make SURE you let me know if you are ever going to be out this way.

Leslie said...

Hi Kelli, you can see the finished product here:

http://creativechicksatplay.blogspot.com/2008/03/jcrew-coat.html

(my sister's and I project BLOG)

Oswald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.