Thursday, June 5, 2008

pillows


i decided to take a break from sewing my messenger bag which is taking forever and make the couch pillows that i have meaning to make for a few months. i wanted to make something similar to these pillows from cb2. i was really happy with the way they turned out. i meant to make more although after the two i felt like they were already getting pretty bold and busy in our simplistic room so i stopped. i may add a few plain ones in the future, but for now i am done. it just feels good to finish a project.

9 comments:

Alissa said...

i am darn impressed at how quickly you whipped those up!

Whitney Hardie said...

that's awesome. I need some projects that I can finish...it seems my to-do list goes on forever and it's just such a great feeling to accomplish a project from start to finish.

P.S. I'm interning with Jon right now. It's pretty awesome!

Leslie said...

Love these. I'm so happy you are a sewer! How is the white coat coming along?

Amber and Greg said...

Those look AMAZING!!! You have always been a great seamstress along with Rian. I need a hobby. Any suggestions?

Tyson said...

Cool, the pillows we saw at Wal-mart!

Leslie said...

I so cannot wait to see your jacket. Purple Lining!! Gorgeous. I love color.

Kris Tina said...

these look great!

Megan said...

I hear ya' - you need little projects along the road so keep you feeling productive. Those look super cute and great with the couch and your personality.

We were solicited to take photos for Jon's brother's wedding this past weekend - I've always been in awe of your talents but now I have a whole new level of appreciation!

Kosek Landing said...

Hey Kelli...I'm loving the pillows, they are by far my favorite thing to sew. I'm glad that I found you on here. You wil have to check out the Kosek blog (I'm a newbe). http://kosekcasa.blogspot.com/