Monday, August 4, 2008

Neopolitan Manthigh

So I went rafting in California last weekend on the American River with a number of my coworkers. It was my first time rafting -- an absolute blast. We had around 10 Class 4 rapids and dozens of class 3s. Loved it.

Just before setting off I made a quick decision not to wear my boy scout pants as I'd planned, and I forgot to put sunscreen on my exposed white manthigh. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a manthigh is the less attractive, slightly less well-formed, hairier counterpart to the woman thigh.



In the picture you can clearly see three distinct sections. My brown knees had a nice tan from my cycling shorts, the strawberry red section is the exposed, sunburnt portion of the manthigh. Finally (sorry about this) we have the yet unexposed white portion of the manthigh.

4 comments:

Mojo said...

gross tyson

Megan said...

kelli - just know that no matter how old you get, your legs will always be better looking than tyson's. haha.

Amber and Greg said...

OUch Tyson!! I am glad you had fun!

Jonathan Canlas said...

this is hilarious and totally disgusting.