Tuesday, February 12, 2008

paul adams

one of my former photography professors just launched his website so i wanted to let all of you know so that you can take a look at his work. paul was a really important mentor to me while i was in school. he pushed me to work hard and succeed and i really appreciate that. as a result all of my best work came while in his class.
those of you who have been in our home may recognize the following photo of paul's which hangs in our living room. its one of my favorite things in my home.

here is his website:
www.pauladamsphotography.com

6 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

Thanks for posting this!

Tyson said...

Only one word can sum up this website: dope.

jay said...

i quite enjoy the color in his photographs

Anonymous said...

kelli - HELLO?! you ahve a blog? why haven't we discussed this? so do i: mattandlis.blogspot.com

Callie Canlas said...

Just wanted to say gracias for making the photo reunion happen. It was sooooo fun to see all of you and it was honestly the most fun we had during our short time there. Now you can see my snapshot pics of the kiddos instead of the all the stuff on Jon's blog...I saw the table by the way...AMAZING! Thanks again Kelli!

The Phipps: said...

Kelli--

Good to hear from you!I can't believe you know Alissa--that's crazy. She was one of my good friends freshman year at BYU. Small world. I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well for you two. I'll pass it on to Dave--he'll be glad to hear from you.

Janelle